Lilitha College of Nursing
58 Park Drive
Private Bag X6047
Ms L H Zonke (Campus Head)
Tel: 041 393 0250 (w)
Fax: 041 373 2614
Student Support and Medical Services
- Counselling done by lecturing staff and proper referential to EAP (Employee Assistant Program)
- Remedial Support
- Peer group support
- Medical check-up requested prior entry to the program
- Dora Nginza Hospital sick bay/staff wellness
- Use of personal medical AIDS and where applicable
Emergency Contact Numbers
- Ms LH Zonke (Campus Head)
- Ms J Viljoen
- Ms J Louwrens
Public Emergency Numbers
- Ambulance- 10177
- Fire-041 481 555
- Electricity-041 506 5595
- Firre Alram control on premises
- Electricity 041 373 7641
- Water 0800124000
- Crime hot line: 0800124000
Jobs and Careers
4 Year Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatric & Community ) and Midwifery.
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of Grade 11 end of year report of term 1 Grade 12 report for candidates who are still doing Grade 12.
- The certificate or report must have the following subjects as they are compulsory: English and Biology (Life Science), other science subjects will be an added advantage.
- Certified copy of study leave or letter from supervisor indicating that study leave is being processed for government employees
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified copy of a marriage certificate for married candidates
- Curriculum Vitae with reliable contact numbers and clear physical address indicating the town / farm / village of origin.
- An original bank copy of a R50,00 deposit slip (as proof of having deposited the R50,00 non-refundable application fee.
- Support Staff: Administration work, Data Capturer, Drivers and General Assistants
- Requirements; As per Advert
- Lecturers: Qualification as a registered Professional Nurse
- 4 Years’ Experience
- Nursing Education Qualification