2 Kingsway Avenue
Ms. Mbolekwa (Campus Head)
Tel: 045 839 2482
Tel/Fax: 045 839 2414
Accommodation and Transport
- 1st Year students reside in the Frontier Hospital nurses home
- Other levels arrange own accommodation.
- DEPAM students also reside at the Frontier Hospital nurses home.
- Ophthal students reside on relief structures donated by Sabona Sonke Foundation
Transport is outsourced only for academic tours/excursions
Student Support and Medical Services
- Counselling for social related problems is done by lecturers for needy students
- Remedial intervention also done by lectures
- Students are referred to Komani Hospital for psychological related problems
- Students are given referral letters to go to Frontier Hospital OPD when seeking medical help.
Jobs and Careers
- 4 Year Diploma students are placed for community service on completion of the training for 2 years and then apply for permanent jobs on their own.
- Career exhibitions are done where information about the nursing college is given to students from different high schools. Information such as different nursing courses offered at the College and admission requirements.